Stand Out From The Competition!
Your uniform is the most effective way of advertising your event, sporting club, school or business so why not create the look you want from our range and dominate in style!
- 1Pro use the best quality fabrics on the market to suit all sporting, merchandising and business needs.
- 1Pro don’t stock blank pre made gear so you have all the say in what you want created!
- With all our apparel being made from scratch you get to choose the fabric, print type and pattern options to suit the purpose of the garment.
- With our in-house designers and pattern makers we can bring your ideas to life and be the envy of all the competitors.
- We understand creating the right uniform can be a time consuming task, but with us it’s easy! Just let us know what you want and we’ll do the rest!
We start at a Childs 0 and got through to an Adults 9XL.
We offer Unisex, Male and Female cuts.
We have touch free size charts that enable club members to correctly size up team members
We offer options for collar types, cuts, waists bands, zips and much more… If you have a specific requirement we can cater to that too!
1Pro stock a large range of fabric options and your 1Pro Account manager will guide you in making the perfect choice to suit all uniform needs!
We also offer our clients options to alter the patterns to best suit your needs, you can choose from various collars, cuts, waists, air vents and much more!
We cover most print options from Sublimation, Heat Transfer, Embroidery, Silicone Print, Applique and Screen Print.
It really comes down to personal preference and there are advantages to both options your 1Pro Account manager will help you in making the right decision !
Sublimation is basically a form of print style, where the colours, logos and artwork is printed onto the material at high temperatures imprinting the image into the material. Some examples of this are Board Shorts, AFL Jerseys, Soccer Jerseys, and Motorbike Jerseys.
- Can only be used on fabric that contains polyester.
- Artwork and logos won’t crack, peel or become brittle.
- Less seam lines for comfort, because all artwork and panels are sublimated there are less seam lines on the garment so it won’t get itchy when worn and you’ll get a longer lifespan from the garment.
- Gives you unlimited options on artwork difficulty eg. shading, intricate details, photos, multiple colours and with our latest model sublimation machine and technicians we can match current uniform colours and match to Pantone Colour charts.
- You only pay one set price for unlimited logos and artwork! This is because its a one step process so if you have lots of logos it can be a cheaper option.
Cut & Sew:
Cut & Sew is more of a traditional form of print and is usually when logos are embroidered, heat transfer, screen print or silicone print and when panels are stitched into the garment.
- Cut & Sew can be used on any fabric type;
- You are limited to basic designs and logos;
- Can be expensive if you have many logos.
1Pro also give our clients the option of coloured panels and piping, hood linings, collars and stitching on Cut & Sew garments.
Contact us for more information and free samples on fabric and print options!